Planning to visit us? Take a look at our upcoming Events


The Shipwreck Museum is an independent charitable Museum of the Nautical Museums Trust Charity No. 284687 – set in the historic Old Town of Hastings, UK. The Museum has artefacts from many ships wrecked in the English Channel from the Goodwin Sands in Kent to Pevensey Bay in East Sussex including the Amsterdam a Dutch East Indiaman of 1749 and the Anne of 1690 also the Charles II warship.

There are also exhibits of fossils found in the local area. We are a multi-sensory Museum with sound, touch and smell. The museum is fully accessible for wheelchair users. Admission is free!

Upcoming Events

What our visitors are saying about us

Become a Volunteer

Find out more about helping run and develop the Shipwreck Museum

Sign up to our Newsletter

Nautical Museums Trust Limited © 2021. All Rights Reserved